PowerGUI VSX 1.1
The PowerGUI VSX 1.1 Beta release features PowerShell debugging within Visual Studio 2010 and numerous other additions and bug fixes. See below for more information.
- Can now debug scripts
- Can now search for text
- Can now goto line
- The VSX now honors font settings
- The VSX now honors line numbering settings
- User prompts are presented during debugging
- A PS1 file template is included for CSharp and VB.NET project types to create new script files
- The script editor is now tied to PSM1 and PSD1 files as well as PS1 files
- The VSX can now be installed in all version of Visual Studio 2010
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.